Today, Merge is announcing our official partnership with UKG. We’re thrilled to join the UKG Technology Partner program and launch our integrations with UKG Pro™ and UKG Ready™.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) offers a suite of HR and workforce management solutions, backed by people who care about yours. They are highly rated by analysts, including Gartner, and have many loyal customers ranging from Aramark and Feeding America to Marriott and Tesla. UKG’s solutions enable customers to manage every aspect of the employee lifecycle, from recruiting, payroll, and talent management, to HR service delivery and industry-leading workforce management.
Merge’s partnership with UKG means that developers will be able to seamlessly integrate with UKG products (starting with UKG Pro and UKG Ready) via Merge’s HRIS API.
Since our first meeting with UKG last year, we’ve been amazed by the team’s commitment to a robust developer ecosystem. Our partnership is a natural addition to UKG’s powerful network of technology partners, and we look forward to providing tools that allow software companies to build integrations with UKG even faster.
Example use cases that Merge empowers:
- Building a compensation tool to pull equity + cash compensation securely and consistently from UKG Pro and UKG Ready
- Creating a permissions tool which requires webhooks to pull updates about team hierarchy from UKG Pro and UKG Ready
- Pulling organization hierarchy data from UKG Pro and UKG Ready
In each of these cases, Merge’s Unified API would allow customers to integrate just once to unlock 48+ integrations across HRIS, ATS, and Accounting.
We’ve worked closely with the UKG team to rapidly build out and support integrations with UKG Pro and UKG Ready. We’re thrilled that all common data models supported by Merge are now supported by both UKG Pro and UKG Ready’s APIs and will be returned in a normalized format through Merge’s HRIS API.
- Seamless, one-time integration with UKG Pro and UKG Ready
- Support for current customers of UKG Pro and UKG Ready
- Seamless authentication, webhooks, integrations management with logging, and issues detection
Want to get started? Explore Merge for free today!